The Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell of the college aims to create awareness on IPR among the teachers and students of the Institution.
- To create awareness and educate on Intellectual property rights (IPR) among faculty and students of the college.
- To advice and guide faculty and students on the importance of IPR.
- To conduct workshops, activities and training programs on IPR.
- To provide guidelines on applicable laws and regulations regarding IPR.
- To facilitate the filing of patent applications and filing other forms of IPR.