CET402 – QUANTITY SURVEYING & VALUATION
- CO1 – Define basic terms related to estimation, quantity surveying and contract document
- CO2 – Interpret the item of work from drawings and explain its general specification and unit of measurement.
- CO3 – Make use of given data from CPWD DAR/DSR for calculating the unit rate of different items of work associated with building construction
- CO4 – Develop detailed measurement (including BBS) and BoQ of a various work like buildings, earthwork for road, sanitary and water supply work
- CO5 – Explain various basic terms related to valuation of land and building
- CO6 – Develop valuation of buildings using different methods of valuation.
CET434 – RAILWAY AND TUNNEL ENGINEERING
- CO1 – Explain the role of railways in national development and carry out geometric design of railway track by identifying component parts of railway track
- CO2 – Design railway operation and control systems
- CO3 – Analyze factors affecting railway accidents and understand the modern developments in railways and develop an awareness about the maintenance of railway systems.
- CO4 – Explain about the importance, types and methods of construction of the tunnel.
- CO5 – Develop and analyze design aspects of ventilation, lining and lighting in tunnels.
CET454 – CONSTRUCTION METHODS & EQUIPMENT
- CO1 – Explain the various construction procedures for sub structures and super structures
- CO2 – Describe the various construction activities involved in underground and under water construction
- CO3 – Demonstrate basic knowledge about construction equipment and machineries
- CO4 – Explain the equipment used for production of aggregates and concreting
- CO5 – Select construction equipment appropriate to tasks.
CET456 – REPAIR AND REHABILITATION OF BUILDINGS
- CO1 Recall basic ideas and theories associated with concrete technology and masonry structures.
- CO2 Understand the need, methodology, mechanisms and tools for diagnosis for repair and rehabilitation of structure.
- CO3 Identifying, the criterions for strength and durability of reinforced concrete structures and learn various techniques for surface preparation including corroded reinforcement.
- CO4 Proposing, materials and technologies for maintenance/rehabilitation of structures.
- CO5 Analyze and apply various technologies for maintenance/rehabilitation and demolition of structures.
CET476 – BUILDING SERVICES
- CO1 – Recommend appropriate water management services
- CO2 – Develop a system for the management of waste
- CO3 – Identify suitable electrical and mechanical building services
- CO4 – Recall the various firefighting services
- CO5 – Choose relevant materials and practices for good acoustics
- CO6 – Propose sustainable construction materials, methods, and practices
CET438 – AIRPORT, SEAPORT AND HARBOUR ENGINEERING
- CO1 – Explain the basic principles of planning and design for site selection, Airport components based on air traffic characteristics
- CO2 – Explain the basic design principles of Runway orientation, basic runway length and corrections required, Geometric design of runways, Design of taxiways and aprons, Terminal area planning,
- CO3 – Explain various aspects such as Airport markings, Lighting of runway approaches, taxiways and aprons, Air traffic control methods
- CO4 – Explain the basic principles ,site selection characteristics ,lay out ,break waters, quays, piers, wharves, jetties, transit sheds and warehouses – navigational aids – light houses, signals – types – Moorings
- CO5 – Explain the basics of Docks – Functions and types – dry docks, wet docks arrangement of basins and docks
CET458 – SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION
- CO1 – Explain the fundamental concepts of sustainability
- CO2 – Describe the properties and uses of sustainable building materials
- CO3 – Identify suitable construction techniques and practices for sustainable buildings
- CO4 – Discuss the standards and guidelines for sustainable buildings
- CO5 – Comment on the role of BIM and automation in sustainable construction
CED416 – PROJECT PHASE II
- CO1 – Model and solve real world problems by applying knowledge across domains (Cognitive knowledge level: Apply).
- CO2 – Develop products, processes or technologies for sustainable and socially relevant applications (Cognitive knowledge level: Apply).
- CO3 – Function effectively as an individual and as a leader in diverse teams and to comprehend and execute designated tasks (Cognitive knowledge level: Apply).
- CO4 – Plan and execute tasks utilizing available resources within timelines, following ethical and professional norms (Cognitive knowledge level: Apply).
- CO5 – Identify technology/research gaps and propose innovative/creative solutions (Cognitive knowledge level: Analyze).
- CO6 – Organize and communicate technical and scientific findings effectively in written and oral forms (Cognitive knowledge level: Apply).
CED496 (HONOURS) – MINI PROJECT (GROUP II)
- CO1 – Identify and synthesise problems and propose solutions to them.
- CO2 – Prepare work plan and liaison with the team in completing as per schedule.
- CO3 – Validate the above solutions by theoretical calculations and through experimental
- CO4 – Write technical reports and develop proper communication skills.
- CO5 – Present the data and defend ideas.